Adult Co-Ed Volleyball
Come join us for Volleyball league out at the Earl Dunn Gym. The leagues will be 8 weeks. We will follow a modified High School Federations set of rules. League is $200 and you must have at least 6 team members (2 must be female.)
- $200 per team
- Team must consist of no fewer than 6 players with at least 2 females
- City of Deer Park Volleyball League Rules
- Tuesday Night: Recreation
- Games will be played at the Earl Dunn Gym
- Game times: 6:30 p.m., 7:15 p.m., 8:00 p.m. or 8:45 p.m.
- League begins February 9, 2021
- Maximum 8 teams
- Team Sideline - get updates and schedules for the league
City of Deer Park Adult Leagues Sports Code of Conduct Policy
The City of Deer Park Parks and Recreation Department coordinates and provides Adult Leagues for the enjoyment and recreation of its citizens. We are members of the Texas Amateur Athletic Federation (TAAF), which is an organization of municipalities and sports organizations.
Adult Sports Code of Conduct Policy
- The Code of Conduct applies to all participants including players, coaches, managers and sponsors, involved in any Deer Park Parks and Recreation sponsored or co-sponsored adult leagues and tournaments.
- This Code applies to participants before, during and after all league and/or tournament games.
- Any display of unsportsmanlike conduct will not be tolerated, Should any person be connected with any team guilty of this type of conduct, a forfeit may be declared by the officials.
- Players should be respectful to other players, officials, and patrons of the park or facility.
- In the event that a player strikes, curses or otherwise abuses an official or other employee of the Parks and Recreation Department, they will be suspended for at least three games and will be reviewed by the Athletics Supervisor and League Coordinator for further action.
- If a player/manager is ejected from a game, they will be suspended for a minimum of one additional week and will be reviewed by the Athletics Supervisor and League Coordinator.
- It is the responsibility of each team manager to ensure that all participants know and adhere to the rules and regulations of the league, including the Code of Conduct.
- This code will be strictly enforced.