The City Secretary's Department administers legislative services in accordance with federal, state and local law, and is committed to providing quality service as expeditiously as possible to the citizens of Deer Park through sound management practices in a fair, impartial and efficient manner.
The City Secretary's Office is responsible for:
- Maintaining the official records of the city in accordance with the city's Records Management Program
- Providing records in accordance with the Public Information Act
- Ensuring meetings are conducted in accordance with the Open Meetings Act
- Administering municipal and special elections
- Issuing licenses and permits
- Coordinating the business of the Deer Park Local Emergency Planning Committee and the various projects associated with the work of the subcommittees which includes the annual LEPC Calendar, Salute to Education and Elementary report card covers, and Wally the Wise Guy Program
Hawaiian Shirt Day 2023 (missing Sonia Acosta & Carol Ayers)
Left to Right: Front Row, Carol Ayers, Angela Smith, Back Row: L to R: Rosie Ceja, Sonia Acosta, Jessica Rackley, Monica Chavez
Angela Smith, Sonia Acosta, Jessica Rackley attending a Salt Grass Meeting Baytown
Jamie Galloway, Angela Smith, Laura Mireles speaking at ECHMA Panel April 2023
Kaitlyn Bluejacket - Elliott Moore - Angela Smith - Laura Mireles at ECHMA Panel April 2023
Jessica Rackley Records Tech presenting Records Mgmt.
Salt Grass Feb 2023 Chapter Meeting held in Deer Park
Salt Grass Chapter Meeting held in Deer Park Feb 2023